Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ladies Night: Lady Gaga and Beyonce get 9 VMA nominations

Photo Courtesy: Gossip Girl


Beyonce and Lady Gaga walked the red carpet of the VMAs with one thing in common: They both looked fab and BOTH received 9 nominations.------
Call me crazy but I absolutely loved Lady Gaga's red carpet arrival. It was different, bold and sexy. From the pin-curled pink and blond hair, masses of glittery black eye shadow, and half a Phantom of the Opera mask, topped off with a big ol' Victorian hat...to the corseted waist and feathers. She clearly loves to have fun with her image, and I applaud her willingness to experiment!

I'm sure that the fashion blogs of the world will have a ball with her tomorrow morning but let me be amongst the first to say: different is good!
While I wouldn't wear GaGa's outfit, Beyonce was a bit more of my style. Minus the color (I don't do red) and the shoes. Also, I'm not quite sure about the pooch thing in the front but overall it was a cute look.
Photo Courtesy: MTV
Your thoughts...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this dress on B. Laddy GaGa is too weird for me.

Misty said...

Me too. Beyonce's dress was hot!

Miss K said...

Beyonce dress was hott! But the shoes were NOT! Sorry B! However Lady Gaga outfit was a miss but her performance was a hit! She is a natural on stage! Gotta love her!

Elise said...

I agree! Some people thought it was demonic but I thought it was different and edgy. It will be one of those performances that will be talked about for a long, long time.

Pam said...

Beyonce is getting to skinny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails