Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Janet to Open VMAs



So it's official..... MTV announced that Janet Jackson will open this Sunday's VMAs! The popular MTV award show will be the setting for a tribute by Ms. Jackson and a TON of dancers.
I wasn't planning to watch, but now I will definitely tune in, at least for the first 5 minutes.

The mega star (whom I love) will open and shut the show down at the same time! I am convinced. Janet is the epitome of an entertainer.
I should also mention that she is gracing the new Harper's Bazaar where she talks about her brother's untimely death and her recent breakup from producer Jermain Dupri.
FYI...The MTV VMAs air this Sunday, September 13 at 9et/8central.
Photo Courtesy: Harper's Bazaar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched for Janet and I thik her performance was lukewarm. Sorry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails