Tuesday, September 1, 2009

His Work

I'm convinced that God cracks up at me at least twice a day. From making plans for my life...to going down a different path than the one he specifically told me to travel. Life is amazing but I'm convinced it gets even better when you decide to make God a part of your life.

Don't get me wrong, I don't sing praises in the church choir ever Sunday morning and I don't read my bible every night. But I am a faithful servant who knows where my help comes from and I don't mind shouting it from the mountain top. I am always in prayer. And I always tell Him 'thank you.' I look to Him when things are good, I go to Him when things are bad. When there is confusion or discernment, I know He is my help.

I am preparing for the next journey in my career. I told God that I didn't want to do local TV news anymore but that I love to write and that I love being in front of the camera. I told Him of my concerns with quick deadlines, mergers, layoffs and money. I told Him that I wanted to be in position where I am seen by millions but still be close to home...and as usual He provided me with an answer.

Within the next couple of days, I am convinced that another door will be opened. I like to think that doors are never closed. They are always cracked so that we can get a glimpse of what's on the other side...you just have to push to get in.

I've been pushing and I've been praying....and it's almost time.

Stay tuned....~E

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails