Friday, October 23, 2009

My latest obsession

It all started last winter. I noticed more and more women were wearing fish nets. Well....I never really got into those... but I do LOVE patterened tights.

They are perfect for the winter when you want to add pizazz to a dull dress. I have a black Anne Taylor suit that can come off a bit stuffy. But when I add my tights...watch out! So fun. There are even patterened trouser socks for those of you who need to take 'baby steps' (like my mom).

And they are not hard to find. EVERYONE has them. From Target to Anthropologie, you can find them almost anywhere and they are ususally under $20. And while I prefer black, some of the younger girls are wearing multi-colored tights. Too cute!

So pick up a pair or two this fall/winter if you haven't already. I promise you will love them! ♥Elise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails