GRILLED SKIRT STEAK TOSTADAS
6 servingsPrep Time: 45 minutes
Marinate Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1/4 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. Lawry's(R) Mexican Chile & Lime Marinade With LimeJuice
- 3/4 lb. skirt steak, trimmed
- 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise, divided1 bag (4 oz.) baby watercress or baby spinach (about 6 cups looselypacked)
- 1 cup quartered grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 large radishes, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 1-inch strips)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp. Lawry's(R) Garlic Salt6 (5-in.) corn tostadas*1/2 cup shredded queso fresco or Monterrey Jack cheese (about 2 oz.)
In large resealable plastic bag, pour 1/4 cup Lawry's(R) Mexican Chile & Lime Marinade With Lime Juice over steak; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons mayonnaise with remaining 1 tablespoon Marinade; set aside. In large bowl, combine watercress, tomatoes, radishes and onion; set aside.
Remove steak from Marinade, discarding Marinade. Grill steak, turning once, 8 minutes or to desired doneness; thinly slice and keep warm.
In medium microwave-safe bowl, coarsely mash black beans with remaining mayonnaise and Garlic Salt. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm. Evenly spread bean mixture on tostadas, then top with steak. Toss watercress mixture with mayonnaise mixture, then mound on tostadas. Sprinkle with cheese.
*SUBSTITUTION: To make your own tostadas, in small skillet, fry corn tortillas in oil, one at a time, turning once, until crisp; drain on paper towels. For more recipes visit http://www.lawrys.com/