Monday, October 26, 2009

Houndstooth Craze

Alexander McQueen


Well....I must on the admit that I jumped houndstooth bandwagon last fall when I bought a pair of peep-toe Kenneth Cole pumps. A few weeks ago, I bought a dress similar to this one to wear to an event. I added a big orange beaded necklace and black patent pumps...and I must say, it was pretty darn cute;)




I am so glad I did... it's all the rage this season. And while I don't get into too many "trends," I think houndstooth is classic.

Marie Claire

This weekend I picked up the cutest houndstooth scarf from Aldo. It was only $20!! I can't wait to wear it with my new yellow peacoat. I tried to find it on their web site but it was no longer listed. But I did find some other pieces I thought you might enjoy. ♥Elise
Kenneth Cole

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails