Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reality Check

Even though I would hate to admit it, I think I have become a reality TV junkie. I used to think shows like Real World and American Idol were stupid... and well, I still do.

But I thought about the shows that I watch on TV on a regular basis--and they are ALL reality shows.


  • The Real Housewives on Bravo (all of them)

  • Downtown Girls on MTV

  • 9 by Design on Bravo

  • What Not to Wear on TLC

  • The City on MTV

  • Khloe and Kim take Miami VH1

  • Keeping up with the Kardashians VH1

  • Celebrity Apprentice on NBC (my fav!!)

  • Tori and Dean, Home Sweet Home on Oxygen


Is this sad? I didn't realize it until it got out of control. Sometimes I think I just want a glimpse inside of someone else's reality other than my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails