Thursday, June 17, 2010

Budget Find: Draw String Dress

Look what I found: I never go to New York & Company but today I decided to swing by and I picked up a bunch of cute summer tees, tanks and THIS cute dress!Click here for details

You can make it kind of long or short. It comes in a bunch of colors and prints. Of course, I chose basic black for fear of running into someone w/the same print. Plus, I have tons of ideas for this dress. Big belts; statement necklaces, my funky gold sandals, and some patterned tights in the winter. I think I have come up with at least 10 ways to wear it.

Oh, and the best part... it's only $9.99 I had to compose myself. I initially had 4 in my hands. I did however, buy one as a gift for a dear friend.
It's so sassy!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails