Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whew....

I feel like a turkey! Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL. We had everything that you can imagine!!!

For the first time in a loooonggg time, I stayed the night with my grandparents to help with Thanksgiving prep the next morning. I now have a new found respect for my grandmother for all of the work that's put into making Thanksgiving extra special. She pulls out fall table cloths, fine china, carries the extra leaf to add to the table, she decorates the children's table, the beverage tables and so much more. And she still managed to get dressed and look fabulous! PLUS...she can cook her butt off!

She is officially making me step up my game. My grandfather is one lucky man. Maybe that's why he's stuck around for 30 years:)

She even gave me a boost. I came home with several cooking utensils, casserole dishes AND cookbooks.

Gotta luv it!

♥Elise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails