Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Today I hit a bit of a snag with my entreprenuer endeavor. The biggest client I was looking to book.... backed out.

I'm not going to stress about it. However, it did piss me off especially since we were going to ink the deal in two weeks.

I'm not back to square one but I am back to looking at my current job in a different perspective.

***screaming***

I should have expected it. Things were too perfect and this deal just sort of landed in my lap.

What's the saying? When one door closes, another one opens.

I guess....

Waiting on door number 2.

1 comment:

Arlice Nichole said...

I feel you. I'm hoping this popular saying is not just a clever use of words. I need to have more faith in what I love so much--words.

Hang in there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails