Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another early morning workout for me. Not to say that I'm all that thrilled about it. What is it about exercise? Some people wake up and lace up their sneakers. It's almost like brushing their teeth... it's just something that they know they have to do.

But there are those of us who NOT MATTER WHAT---HATE---to exercise.
That's me.
I hate it.

But I love food.

Last night I had a gourmet 4 cheese burger from Village Tavern and a side of asparagus (which I'm convinced were drizzled with butter, not olive oil).

So because of my uncanny infatuation with great restaurants and even better food, I must exercise or else I would be as big as a house.

Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okzy honey. I'm there samr way! Try bring italian!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails