Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TMI

Name: Elise
Birthday: Jan 4
Height: 5'9
Single or Taken: Taken
Do You Smoke: NOPE
Do You Shower Daily?: Yes
Hug or Kiss?: Both..I'm spoiled
Soup, Salad or French Fries?: Soup AND Salad
Do you believe in God...?: ABSOLUTELY!
Shoe size: 9 1/2
Innie or Outie: Innie
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Do you own a cell phone?: 2
Do you like to text?: Not really but it's convienant
Your favorite thing to do?: Laugh
Have any tattoos?: Yep
Fruit: Green apples
Flower: Orchid
Ice Cream: Chocolate chip cookie dough
Restaurant: Vini Vidi Vici's in Atlanta
Soda: Diet Dr. Pepper
Saying: "Whatever"
Actor: Idris Elba
Alcoholic Drink: I don't drink enough to have a favorite drink
Sight: A baby laughing is the cutest thing in the world to me
Smell: Clean linen
Perfume: Chanel Number 5
Breakfast food: French Toast
Comedian: Red Foxx
Favorite Movie: Coming to America
Favorite Color: Green
Complete the sentence: If I have my way, in the next 3 years I will be the hardest working, God fearing, wealthy, fit wife and mother I know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails