Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In addition to planning for Christmas, my NYE trip home and the visit from the girls, I have to find a cake for my bday party.

I make my birthday a BIG deal every year.

I figure, I've always had a big bash since I was one...why stop now.

So I've been browsing around on the web for cake ideas...here are the top contenders:

CAKE #5
This purse-cake is cute... a little girly, a little materialistic but cute nonetheless. It's not my fav but it's still in the lineup.


CAKE #4
Take away the Greek stuff, and I LOVE this number cake.
CAKE #3
This cake would pay homage to my profession. Of course I would switch up the colors a bit but I like the creativity.


CAKE #2
This is number two on the list. I love the two tiers (hate the colors) but I love the theme of the cake.
My only concern is that it will be too much cake for the number of guests I will have...and probably too expensive for a "non-milestone" birthday.



CAKE #1
This was a little girl's cake... but it is the top contender for my "grown woman" sassy birthday cake. Woo-hoo! I love it. The colors are great and the bow is fabulous. I'm visiting cake shops this week to see if we can come up with something VERY similar.
Let me know what you think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails