Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good Saturday morning blog world.

It's been a long week. I've missed one of my new favorite hobbies. But I've been busy, busy, busy.

This time last week, I added another notch under my education belt. Yes, I graduated from Tulane University! Now I'm ready for what's next. I have some things in mind. I will keep you posted in the coming weeks.

As for today, I'm watching season 6 of Sex in the City. I'm so ready for the movie to come out next week. And no, I'm not planning to get all dolled up with a big group of girls. I'll be sexin all by myself. lol.
I'm sooooo ready to get Carrie'd away!



2 comments:

Shaz said...

Can't wait for the next chapter of Sex and the City - have already pre-purchased my tickets.
Congrats on graduating.

Elise said...

Thanks so much Shaz! You have to let me know what you thought of the movie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails