Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh How I Luv Quizzes...

So, I'm on of my fav new blogs http://lifeislikechaoticbliss.blogspot.com/2009/08/fun-questionaire.html and I found this questionnaire. Everyone knows I love these things.

  1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Low fat ranch but I luv trying new dressings
  2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? green apples and peanut butter
  3. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Chicken and cheese
  4. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
  5. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth
  6. What is the last heavy item you lifted? My books for class
  7. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No, thank God!
  8. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No!
  9. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Aubrey
  10. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Ummm, No.
  11. Last run-in with a cop? Last week when I interviewed the police chief.
  12. Last person you talked to? My mom
  13. Last person you hugged? Ms. Smith a teacher with my volunteer program
  14. Favorite Season? Spring = sandals and skinny jeans!
  15. Holiday? Thanksgiving. Good food followed by great shopping!
  16. Day of the week? Thursday
  17. Month? January, a month of new beginnings. Plus, it's my bday month!
  18. First place you went this morning? I haven't left the house today. Too much work to do!
  19. Do you smile often? All the time.
  20. Do you always answer your phone? I hardly ever answer the phone.
  21. It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it? Work
  22. What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Ewww. Sonic.
  23. What's on your wish list for your birthday? Nothing yet.
  24. Can you do push ups? Yes. 5 man push ups and 5 girl ones. lol.
  25. Can you do a chin up? I haven't tried since the 4th grade. But probably not.
  26. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? A little bit of both
  27. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes. This lady totaled my new car at 15. I was pissed!
  28. Do you have an accent? My southern drawl comes out when I'm w/family and friends
  29. What is the last song to make you cry? Music doesn't make me cry.
  30. Plans tonight? Gotta finish writing this treatment for a PSA.
  31. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? NEVER. I'm so thankful too. God is good.
  32. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Nothing
  33. Current worry? My next and final move in TV. I prayed for choices..and I have them
  34. Hate right now? No Hates
  35. Met someone who changed your life? All the time. That's how you grow as a person
  36. How did you bring in the New Year? At the Fritz Estate with friends. A GREAT party!
  37. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching TV
  38. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? It's 9a.m.?!? Wow. It was 7 like 5 min ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M A QUIZ FAN TOO JUST NEVER CAN FIND ANYTHING TO BLOG ABOUT. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE FROM YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails