Friday, December 12, 2008

Notorious

Since I'm in the movie spirit today...I cannot wait until the movie Notorious drops!






Of course all of the movie trailors before 'Cadillac Records' were minority movies. I thought that was hilarious...because clearly us black folk don't support any other movies. Funny.


Anyhow, I'm not a big hip-hop head but I think Notorious is going to do exceptionally well. Of course the kids are going to support it but I also think that those of us in the 25 to 35 bracket will also support the movie.


If the trailer is any indication of the movie's excitement, I'm sold. Plus, it features Angela Basset...and we know she doesn't sign up for any crap!
Check out the trailer below...

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/10/24/notorious-movie-trailer/

REMEMBER: Notorious hits theaters January 16. Keep in mind, we have to support it opening weekend to make the numbers count!
Stay tuned...~E

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails