Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's for Dinner: Oven Baked BBQ ribs

They are in the oven right now.

Let me preface this by saying--yall know I'm not a cook. Well, let me fix that. I'm an average cook. I'm not a southern girl, make from scratch, cake bakin type of girl. But I do what I do when I do it.

So anyway. I boiled some boneless beef pork ribs for about 20 min--per my mother who is THAT southern cook. She says that makes them tender and takes the fat off (which it did--gross!)

I mixed some of my favorite bbq sauce, brown sugar and a little garlic in a bowl. Put the ribs in a baking dish, poured the sauce on top and covered them with aluminum foil.

They are in the oven now and smelling mighty yummy!

A little mac and cheese (Velvetta tonight) and some fresh green beans and it's a wrap.

Happy eating!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Elise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails