Saturday, February 27, 2010

Helllluuuuuurrrrr....

When I say I have been swamped, I have been swamped! The challenges of work, friendships, branding myself and working on my relationship w/the Mister is keeping me oh so busy. But there is no excuse. I forgot my therapeutic outlet, my blog!!!!

Yesterday, I did spend the day w/my new NC fab girlfriends for a day of pampering, shopping and a fun night on the town.

They are so fabulous: one does pharmaceutical sales, the other is a fabulous stay at home mom, and the third is the owner of my new favorite boutique: Poshh.

I'm the youngest of the pack which is usually the case. I find I have very little in common with women my age.

Anyway, I don't think I laughed so hard and felt so good with a group of sassy, polished and financially fit women in a looong time!

Like me, they work hard and play even harder!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails